Minesweeper is a trick game of testing mental ability and reasoning. It is by default installed in every version of Windows, which launched after Windows 95 version. It is played by hundreds and thousands of people all across the world. Many people do not know how to play this simple game as they click on boxes just for fun and fail to realize the importance of this game. This game helps in building and increasing mental and reasoning power of a person. If you are unaware of the procedure how to play this game, the following guide will help you in your task.
Complexity Level: Basic
Time Required: 4-5 minutes
Resources Required: Windows Operating System
1. Understand the basics of the game: This game consists of a gird, which represents a minefield. You have to focus on the spots and ensure that by no mistake any of the mine gets detonated, which can end the game.
2. Open the game and choose the level according to your ability: Click on the games folder and select the game, open it by double click and play the beginner level as you are new to this game. If you are a beginner and start playing moderate or difficult level, it will be harder for you to understand the rules of the game and you might lose interest in the game.
3. Click on one of the spots of the gird: This is the best step in learning how to play this game. Click on the first spot of the gird or at the center one. It reveals how many mines are around this spot if this click on spot turns out to be a number.
4. Locate the mines: In this step, your chance of locating the mine depends on the first move. The first move, if reveals a number, shows how many mines are around this spot. If the spot is empty, then you have to click at any other place on the gird and try to avoid detonating the mine.
5. Practice the game: Practice this game as many times as you get time to. It helps you to gain command over the game and leads you to perfection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I start Minesweeper on Windows?
1. Click on Windows button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Accessories and go to the Games.
3. Select Minesweeper in the games and click two times on it.
4. Now the game is ready for you to play and you can choose the level according to your standard.
2. How do I change games option in Windows?
You can easily customize the setting of the game as per your wish. Here are the following steps which will guide you to the whole process.
1. Click on Windows button and type in the search box the name of game. A list of games will appear on the screen.
2. Choose Minesweeper by double clicking.
3. Now click on Menu of the game and go to Options.
4. Now change the settings of game as per your wish and liking.
1. To achieve command over the game, you have to practice very hard and in a proper manner.
2. The links provide you information about the game, how to play and how to boost the game.
3. If you want to win by cheating, you have to simply manipulate the first two numbers to 100 and the third number to 1.
Things To Watch Out For:
Concentrate on the game because a simple mistake will end the game.