Copyright Infringement Notification
We have taken great care to ensure that the content uploaded on this site does not violates any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person. However, due to the open and dynamic nature of the site if something has found its way that infringes on the above said parameters, then you can notify us by sending a written communication, which essentially includes the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
- Reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as postal address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address
- Includes a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notices should be sent to our designated email address.We may, on receipt of the notice, forward the same to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
You can get in touch with us at
Noida, U - 201301
or simply email us at